Monday, July 13, 2009

Mon., 07/13/09


Hello!
It's been weeks since I've published a new post. Mon., 06/01/09 I began a new job which requires spending almost an hr. driving to work & an hr. driving home. That's 10 hrs. behind a wheel weekly.
About a wk. ago screws on old toilet seat rusted away. At a hardware store I bought an oak seat. It's easy to install. More difficult was installing burlap curtain panels on 3-season porch. Instead of expensive drapery hardware I used two 3/4" PVC pipes (10' ea.) & gutter hardware.
Today I ordered 8" coil burner or element electronically. Recently I put a kettle of water on stove & it didn't boil. Element light illuminates when the dial is turned but there isn't any heat. Late this afternoon I removed old single-lever kitchen sink faucet because it leaks. Tomorrow morning I'll buy a faucet deck with three holes & possibly a sprayer.
I haven't seen the Atlantic Ocean since mid 1980s. This summer is cool in northwestern Vt. & it often rains.
Thanks for visiting.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment